Call for papers, deadline 30 January 2015
European Social Survey in Estonia is issuing a special volume in “Studies of Transition States and Societies” under broad topic Estonia and other societies in Europe to celebrate 10 years of Estonia in European Social Survey and Estonia in European Union. The volume has two special guest editors - Mare Ainsaar and Triin Vihalemm.
The journal is an internationally peer reviewed journal (rank 1.1).
We wait for
1. Country comparative papers (6000-8000 words) with substantial social science interest;
2. We are especially happy about the papers using European Social survey data;
3. The papers are welcomed to include Estonia – other country(ies) comparison, but the main substantial interest of the paper should be on different social science topics. The list of countries in comparison can be broader than “transitions states”;
4. The papers should include theoretically driven analyses;
5. For references please use APA style;
6. For a first draft please include all tables and figures in the text;
7. Please send the file in doc format to mare.ainsaar [ät] ut.ee following general submission rules about submission style of “Studies of Transition States and Societies” (http://publications.tlu.ee/in
8. Please send the full paper latest on the 30th of January 2015 directly to mare.ainsaar [ät] ut.ee.
The special issue is planned to be published in 2015 summer.
11. December 2014